Search Engine Optimisation – driving traffic to your website
You can have the most beautiful website design ever with all the bells and whistles, but if it isn’t being picked up by search engines such as Google and Yahoo you are in effect invisible to the outside world. This is where search engine optimisation comes in.
There are many ways to improve your ranking on search engines – these range from good coding practices (for example, making sure that main titles and copy in your pages are relevant to the content that appears on them) through to more involved measures (attracting high value inbound links which drive traffic from other credible websites to your own, optimising information hierarchies and content creation for blogs, social media and website copy. )It can be quite a maze though – the major search engines are constantly changing criteria on how websites are ranked in their results pages. Whatever your budget, we can guide you through the process of making your website more visible on search engines. Our resident SEO expert Seb Mower will work to bring you intelligent search insight.
How we can help you improve your rankings in the search engines
- Setting up Google Analytics and tracking who is coming to your website
- Installing Search Engine Optimisation plugins on WordPress websites. One of the best we have used in Yoast
- Technical & Content Audits, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, SEO Strategy
- Advice on writing optimised copy for websites
- Advice on best practice on the basics of setting up web pages
- Driving traffic to your website – advice on content creation for web pages, social media feeds and blogs
- Advice on long term search engine optimisation strategies for your website
- We can also help with Pay Per Click marketing
For a discussion about how we can help you with search engine optimisation for your website please call our Brighton office on 01273 690087 or email us at email@example.com with your requirements.