UX Workshops – User experience of is one of the most important ways of understanding your audience in today’s competitive web marketplace.
UX or ‘user experience’ can be basically defined by how a person interacts with a website – either as a ‘software interface’ (how a person navigates around a website) or ‘web as hypertext system’ (how a person clicks round a website using a series of links to other pages). UX design is the process of designing a website/digital interface with this ‘journey’ in mind. UX workshops are a good way of determining the customer journey and working it into the fabric and design process of the site.
Why have UX workshops?
- User experience design (UX design) delivers compelling, hard-working and highly innovative designs appropriate to your customers
- UX workshops won’t tell you exactly what to do, but they can give you invaluable insights at the crucial early stages of a project
- Begin the process of ‘wireframing’ – mapping out page content and site functionality
- We work collaboratively with you so that every structural and design element is optimised around the needs and behaviours of your customers
- Create a focal point and shared language for the project team
What information are we hoping to obtain from the workshops?
- “Know your users”: your users are the market we are designing for
- Is the current site structure appropriate for your audience?
- Assess how well the current content and functionality is addressing the needs of the audience
- How to connect business values with customer values
Topics covered in the workshops
- User journeys
- Possible site structures as a result of the journeys
- Prioritisation of content
For a discussion about how we can set up ux workshops for you please call our Brighton office on 01273 690087 or email us at email@example.com with your requirements.