WordPress Development – an adaptable platform
WordPress is a widely used, open-source software that anyone can use to build a website. Over 10 million people taken advantage of the development of WordPress since its launch in 2003.
The advantages of WordPress
- Easy to use WordPress has a user friendly dashboard and can be easily used to update content regularly, giving you ease of control with site management.
- Cost effective There is no special editing software or bespoke content management system required. WordPress development uses template themes which can be adapted to suit your needs saving money by reducing time in production.
- Administrate your website from any computer You can update and manage your website online from any computer and as WordPress can be accessed online, your site can be edited by multiple users.
- Search engine friendly Search engines like Google love WordPress. There are a number of plug-ins available for WordPress to support on-page search engine optimisation. These can be used to help create targeted content for your web pages, ensuring you achieve better ranking in search engine listings.
- Plug-ins There are over 20,000 plug-ins (add on widgets), a lot of them free, which extend the functionality of your website. Ranging from event calendars, shopping carts, newsletters, twitter feeds – the possibilities are endless!
- Scalability Whether you want to start off with a small site or develop a platform for a larger scale web project, WordPress development has the capability and flexibility to grow with you.
- Customisation If you just can’t find that suitable theme WordPress templates can be fully customised to fit your needs.
- Great for social media It is easy to create blog posts for your website, maintaining fresh and relevant content for your site.
Some of our WordPress development projects
For a discussion about how we can help you with your WordPress website please call our Brighton office 01273 690087 or email us at email@example.com with your requirements.