Do you have a site designed in WordPress? Do you need to update it with new content?
We can provide personal WordPress training one to one or a group
Whether you are a small business working from home, or a large corporation we can provide training on a one to one basis or to a small group of people. Even though WordPress has a standard interface, there can be variables according to the way a WordPress site has been designed, what plugins have been used or what template has been used as a framework.
Training sessions typically cost £200.00 + vat and includes:
- Initial consultation and examination of your site setup
- Training on-site – the training session typically lasts for 2 hours at a time to suit you
- Creation of training notes tailored to your site structure and needs
- Telephone support for a month after the training is completed
Topics covered in the training can include:
- Creating and updating pages
- Creating and updating blog posts
- Setting up and updating site navigation
- Basic image optimising
- Choosing and installing plugins
- Setting up Yoast search engine page optimisation plugin and explaining how it works
- Creation of image galleries
- Inserting different media into your website (images/documents/videos)
- Creating slideshows/sliders
- Inserting social media / share buttons
We can help ‘future proof’ your website by discussing with you further developments or improvements to your website. We are happy to do this either on an hourly basis or at an agreed set cost. This can include:
- Installing and customising plugins
- Creating new sections
- Improving the user experience
- Advice on website copy, look of pages
- Adding dynamic/interactive elements
- Advice on making your website more visable to search engines
- Advice on digital marketing campaigns (eg. Google Adwords)
- Or complete re-designs
About Emma Papper
Emma has been involved in the production of websites for the past 18 years and have gone through all the different changes of website coding to end up specialising in using WordPress. She has a lot of experience in training, ranging from in the past teaching adult learners at Brighton College of Technology various Adobe and Microsoft Office software packages to what she does now which is training clients on updating their own websites and the topics around this.
Contact us now to discuss your training or updating requirements
Our digital expertise
For a discussion about how we can help you with your WordPress website please call our Brighton office 01273 690087 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.